Wednesday 27 June 2012

All happening at once

Phew, I have been neglecting this blog a little bit! I don't know where the time has gone! Lots of things are happening and everything is starting to take shape pretty swiftly. I sent off the first two Paper Aeroplane orders today, so you'll be able to buy the brand new cards in two lovely shops very soon: Boxwood in Glasgow, and Isa May in Edinburgh! This week I've been getting lots of exciting things in the post - a huuuuuge box of cards from the printers (the wonderful Ripe digital - highly recommended), as well as the first set of proofs of my teeny tiny little A7 cards which will be available to buy in packs of 6. They are super cute!


I've also been getting my Christmas cards done in time for exhibiting at Harrogate Home & Gift in just over two weeks! I've been listening to some Christmas rock n roll to get me in the mood but I think it may well be time for a Home Alone viewing..






No comments:

Post a Comment