Thursday 18 October 2012

Sunflowers



 SO, it's been a couple of weeks since posting anything... But I promise I have been busy, but just busy doing things that I either can't really show here yet or doing things that don't look very nice (like accounts and writing in notebooks and thinking A LOT). I'll hopefully have some interesting things to show next week when I will (yes, I WILL) have done some drawings for new designs and perhaps some firmer plans for the near future! I've also got some winter/Christmas things to write about too, but it's a wee bit too soon for them. For now, here's some pictures of some flowers I bought today.

Sunny desk

Oh.. in other news I've also got myself an Instagram account.... which means I've been photographing everything in sight (with the crappest camera EVER on my ipod.. so if you follow me there apologies for the rubbish fuzzy photos) and thinking how much nicer it would look with those super-instragrammy-blurry-edges.....






No comments:

Post a Comment