Tuesday 6 November 2012

November events!


Christmas madness has begun!! I've got loads of exciting things going on this month! Firstly, I'll be selling cards and prints at Little Birds Market this Sunday 11th November in Glasgow. It's my first market selling Paper Aeroplane products (all the markets I've done before have been under my own name with my older work..) so I'm really excited to see how it goes!


Next up will be The Marshmallow Lady's Winter Craft Exhibition, which opens on Thursday 15th November. I'm really looking forward to exhibiting - it's been a while since I've taken part in something like this! I'm also really excited about trying out some more of the amazingly delicious marshmallows. Going to drop my work off next week and I'm bound to leave with about five or so bags...


I will also be exhibiting at The Park Gallery in Falkirk, as part of their Winter Warmth exhibition. I've got a selection of cards and prints in the show and again, it'll be really nice to take part in an exhibition. I haven't been to the Park Gallery before and am looking forward to seeing the space, and my work in it! The show opens on Saturday 17th November and continues through to January.


And if those three weren't enough... I'm also going to be selling my cards and prints at The Market, at St Columbus by the Castle in Edinburgh, on Saturday 17th November (and on Saturday 15th December too!). I took part in this market last Christmas and in April this year and I can't wait to do it again. Also, the organiser, Amelia Smith, did a little interview with STV about The Market - read it here!

Phewf. So, I've got rather a lot to keep my busy; as well as all of these I've got a couple of new stockists to write about but I'll save that for another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment