Saturday 18 August 2012

a little off-topic


So instead of doing my website, I've been finding other things to do... Yesterday I went to visit one of my lovely stockists, Isa May in Portobello. I ended up staying for about 3 hours... then went for a little stroll along Portobello beach. I love watching the sea. Anyway, it's always good to have a chat about businessy things (and other things...) with Laura (who owns Isa May) and I've got lots of ideas, as always, about where to take Paper Aeroplane. It's just working out how to get there that's most difficult, and having the patience and persistence to then make it really work.

In other completely unrelated news, I was excited for the return of The Great British Bake Off! Since the last few months have been so crazy work-wise, I didn't have the time or energy for cooking. But, watching the Bake Off has reminded me how much I love cooking and baking... So this morning I got up early to make these cinnamon buns. They're delicious, even if I do say so myself.



Right. Better start this website... 




No comments:

Post a Comment