Wednesday 5 September 2012

September


 My my, so it's September already! I know I keep going on about it but really cannot believe how quickly this year is flying by! So much has happened though, it's been a bit crazy. Yesterday I started a drawing with some lovely Autumnal colours, and after I finish that today I am going to start the epic task of sorting out and packing up everything for moving house/studio next week. Very excited to have a really good clear out and to get everything nice and tidy and organised in my new place. I'm also really looking forward to the onset of Autumn with it's pretty colours and fresh, crisp air. And getting my lovely duffle coat back out!

1 comment:

  1. I love autumn :)
    your blog is great!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete