Wednesday 5 December 2012

Decembrrrrrrrr


Well well, the last few weeks have been rather busy, with Christmas markets and Christmas orders and brand new designs for Spring and planning for the year ahead. I am keeping all my new designs secret for now. You can however follow me on instagram for some fuzzy pictures of my desk and other silly things..


In other news, I'm fully in the festive spirit and have already watched The Muppet Christmas Carol and Home Alone 1 & 2.. But I'm sure I'll probably watch them again at least twice each before Christmas! And my flatmate and I put up our (tiny) Christmas tree and made our little flat all pretty. Oh and it's also my Birthday in a mere 19 days! I'm making the most of the last few weeks of my early twenties by staying in the house most of the time with sweets and mulled cider...


We also have the most hideous / amazing tree topper (it used to be a witch.... can you tell?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment