Friday 21 December 2012

Twenty-twelve

Well, 2012 is allllllmost over! It's been rather eventful and has gone by unbelievably fast. This year has been an important one, for me and many of my friends too. It's always funny thinking that if someone told you all of the things that will happen at the start of each year, you probably wouldn't believe them. It's interesting to compare expectations and reflections. Things never work out quite how you imagine, but that's not always a bad thing. On that note, I'm looking forward to a New Year full of even more surprises and being able to build upon everything I learned in 2012.

I shall leave you with a bunch of pictures...

Me, lots of times, in Nice

Cote d'Azur
 paintin' a bird
 garden photo-shoot
paintin' socks
stamping bags

my first Trade Show
a dinner with my pals

one of maybe ten days when the sun came out

MOVING DAY!
new desk

Louis the Pumpkin

my pals at Halloween
after Thanksgiving dinner
Christmassy flat!


 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!













No comments:

Post a Comment